Saturday 2 June 2012

I dont understand.. is this a miracle

JESUS.. TODAY HAS BEEN A MIND F~*K..

Lets start off, Today was my second follow up scan.
I sat there all morning waiting till 12 till have my scan to see if everything was finally out!
I need the closure i was thinking to make sure its all over!!

went to the scan and walked in the room today its really hitting home its all over..
When i walked into the room the scanning women said

"have you had any bleeding or passed any clots since the tablets?"

i replied

"No" ( as i took my last set of tablets on the 22nd may and nothing happened)

So she gave me a blanket and told me to get changed and to do a urine sample..
i walked into the room and done a sample and changed into blanket they gave you..

She came in and done the test and said its still positive.. so i said

"is that normal or does it mean there is still stuff left behind?"

she said to me..

"not necessarily"

I laid down on the same table and she started the internal scan.. and said

"Sorry theres still stuff left behind"

i said what does this mean now and she said..

"You need to talk to a doctor to discuss your options!"

i noticed that there looked like there was more left then before but didnt really think nothing off it!

I got off the table and I went and got changed and just thought... id had enough now! i want it over nearly a month has passed and its not over.., i cant do this anymore!!! :( so i thought fuck it just go for the d and c get it over!

i came out the room and she gave me letter that said gp! she told me to wait in the waiting room and the doctor would call me!

James sat there in the waiting room with the girls in utter dis belief it was still remaining! and he sat there took the letter labled GP and opened it! i sat next to him and noticed it said

GESTATIONAL SAC :PRESENT EMBRYO : PRESENT!!

I said to james shows how much they know it says present ive already passed the baby,... i sat there just not really thinking too much and suddenly then it hit me like a tonnes of bricks

WHAT IF ITS WRONG??

the girls were really playing up and running about the waiting room so i said to james take the girls down to get some food and ill meet you after ive seen the doctor! so he took them out and i sat there and then i thought i cant not say something so i went up to reception and said...

"is there a long wait to see the doctor and Can i see my hospital notes? "

they asked me why... and as they did the scanning lady came out of the room next to reception to call the next person!
She asked me why so i said

"On this letter it says embryo present! but i buried her two weeks ago??? it must be wrong!!!!"

she said

"But you said nothing come out!"

So i explained yes nothing come out after the second pill but baby come out on the first pill..

so she grabbed my notes and took off the scan picture they attached to the front of the book and said

"but this is a sac and this is a baby?"

So i showed her my phone and the picture of sienna and said NO THIS IS MY BABY!!!

so she said.. "

well then it COULD be the start of a early pregnancy!!!"

I stood and burst into tears! she said dont get upset wait in the waiting room and ill get the doctor!

i went into the waiting room and sat in tears! just thinking this HAS to be wrong!! how can i be pregnant again!

withen minutes she called me back in the same scan lady and said..

Ive looked through your notes there is no record of you being here on the 22nd..... BUT ive been there so i opened my red notes and there was a page the doctor had wrote in on the 22nd but no scan picture!
The women who done my scan said

OH IM SO SORRY, i was going by the scan on the 13th may where you could see a sac and baby and i just thought it had shrunk as its been so long i didnt realise that everything was out!!!

I said

"is it possible to get pregnant while pregnant and she said yes!"

she said she cant confirm that it is a pregnancy BUT can confirm there is a sac and what looks like a baby blob!

she done new measurements on the computer and said that by the measurements id be 5 weeks and 5 days!!!! HOLY FUCK WHATS GOING ON!!!




This is what they gave me!!







This is crazy it would mean i fell pregnant when already pregnant!!!

HOW ? can i fall pregnant when i was already pregnant!!!!

i dont get it im soo worried about it all ive taken abortion pills ive been in 4 xray rooms in the last 2 weeks with my youngest breaking her arm!!! Ive taken endless medication for feeling so shitty!

I cant wait now i have another scan in two weeks! on 16th june!! i cant wait that long i need another scan to clarify whats going on!

ITS WOULD BE A MASSIVE MIRACLE if i was pregnant can you imagine it ive done nothing but pray this was wrong my dream could come true! i dont know what to think i really dont!

i wanna get excited but i cant! :(

what do i do ? OMG im sooo confused!

As i left the room i said to the doctor am i pregnant and she said she wouldnt like to say i cant get excited although i wanna jump for joy and also cry at the same time!! :(

2 comments:

  1. you need to get bloods done hun demand them you will know within 3 days if its viable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. massive hugs hun i really hope this is your miracle xx

    ReplyDelete