Saturday 26 May 2012

I think i know.. How she died!!!

So the other day as i sat there an idea came into my head after seeing a friend of mine upload a scan picture of her little one who has a possibility of having downs syndrome. It turns out they test for downs syndrome is the test the fluid behind the neck like the picture below...


Then i remembered my baby had fluid behind her neck.....

so i got out my photos and you can clearly see the fluid!!


This is a better view of an online picture to see



So this made me check my scan photo.. and sure enough you can see something..



Can you see the line behind her head? 
its making me wonder if she was downs syndrome

then i noticed she has the almond shape eyes...

I kept saying how beautiful her eyes were... love her! So perfect...

You can clearly see the fluid behind her neck here...




I find it a little better now knowing that she had something wrong rather then know it was me.. or worry it was me! 

at least this way i can kinda relax!

im slowly not hating the world anymore.. like they say everything happens for a reason! :( sucks to be honest    i should be like 14 weeks! and instead im not! :( things are slowly feeling better and its been 2 weeks tomorrow!!! thats so horrible ive had nearly 3 weeks to get us to not being pregnant and 2 weeks of knowing she existed! 

I miss her...

Thank you for reading

take care and much Love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment