Tuesday 12 June 2012

Emergency Hospital App

So today im completely fed up of feeling so rough and being in pain ... so i decided to take myself down to the hospital as the pain is getting unbearable... Should really start by telling you that over the past 4 days ive been in agony! with a pain on my right hand side behind my hip bone and above. Its like my Ovary and it got too much today i decided to take myself down to the hospital!

So i woke up this morning after not sleeping yet AGAIN.... and just thought i have to go!

I got james to drop me down to the hospital, before he went to work and i went straight to the epau i knew they wouldnt see me but i thought im doing so anyway! im so fed up of being so ill!!!

I went straight down there and just waited at the reception! they agreed to see me :) they told me to wait to wait in the waiting area i waited for about an hour, as i sat there i noticed that there was about 10 other people waiting and i just thought they all have appointments and im gunna be waiting hours!

Lucky i had signal so i sat on facebook and just played games and before i knew it my name was called..
The doctor called me into the room and went through all my history and basically just told me she wanted to do an internal and blood test. She felt my stomach and it really hurt all on one side (my right) she then put a canular in my hand :( WHICH I DID NOT WANT!!!  nor did i want the blood test but nothing was coming out!!! :( which wasnt good... the doctor agreed to talk to the sonographer to see if she could scan me to see whats going on!

I sat there so worried incase she said no... i know i have an appointment on saturday but i just feel so rough! I wanna know whats going on.. The doctor came back in and told me that they will scan me to see whats going on!
I went down to the room and got changed into the that towel yet again and went and sat on the scanning chair the women joked about and said OHH your back!! I told her i may aswell pitch up a tent!! lol

She just laughed and started scanning me, Straight away she said is the pain on your right? on the ovary? I said yes she turned the screen and she said that is a cyst! it measures 5cm X 5cm ... Sounds quite big!
She told me not to worry and that its normal after pregnancy to get something like that!
I asked if i was pregnant? and she said sadly no its retained product i knew i was right and that women was wrong! :( But at least i wasnt losing another one! :(

they have given me antibiotics and cancelled my scan for saturday.. and told me to come back in 2 weeks to see how the cyst is going! Im worried incase its something bad or mean more stuff is being drawn out :(

heres the letter from the hospital...



Im hoping that the next scan will be better results...

Ill write again tomorrow...

Much Love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment