Saturday 2 June 2012

I cant help but have a feeling its wrong

So sitting here re reading everything and trying to go through the facts...

i seriously dont think i could be and ive raised my hopes for nothing!
how do they know theres nothing wrong with baby or anything ive had tonnes of medicines ive had 6 abortion tablets! Endless nurafen and ibuprofen so now im wondering what are the effects of all this to the baby?
I didnt even think to ask .. i was so bloody nervous scared and worried! It didnt cross my mind! What if what she saw was the old piece remaining? and it just looked like an embryo and sac?

Someones just said to me about getting bloods done, I definitely think im gunna look into it! i cant sit here and wait! And worry...

Also now im thinking ive been to the fairground on rides! GOD this is mad! I so know i will be gutted to know that im not! :( its gunna be so horrible that horrible lonely empty feeling will be back!

AND ive just done a test and its so very faint ... so faint infact! i cant still be pregnant! :( ill just re test everyday for the next week! and if i was it was have to raise again! x

No comments:

Post a Comment